How to acquire the United States flag for a deceased Veteran

Go To the Internet at VA.GOV request the Form 27-2008.  You can go to the central Post Office and pick up the Flag.

Number to call if you need an Honor Guard for your funeral  

Call the Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs Military Honors Program.  They are available Mon thru Fri from 8 am to 4:30 pm at 877-944-6667.

Maritime Injury Center advocates for mariners, merchant marines and veterans alike. Find out more at